Small Claim

Proceed to the Oregon Judicial Small Claim link and complete the court intake document (If you already have a filed Small Claim action proceed to the next step):

Once you received the service documents from the court, complete the Action Services Service Request Form below:

Once both steps have been completed, email both documents to: [email protected]